Minnehaha’s Got Talent!
Ready or not, it’s already time for Homecoming 2017.
Today, the Homecoming Court for the Class of 2018 was chosen:
- Lily Mullinix
- Sara Bakke
- Greta Hallberg
- Cynthia Garcia Balmaceda
- Anna Northenscold
- Kayla Williams
- Luke Burnham
- JaVonni Bickham
- Hussein Farah
- Seth Retzlaff
- Forrest Ahrens
- Daniel Stein
What to wear next week?
The spirit days are:
- Monday: Comfy Day
- Tuesday: Grade Color Day
- Freshmen: Yellow
- Sophomores: Green
- Juniors: Blue
- Seniors: Red
- Faculty, Staff & Administration: Black
- Wednesday: Beach Day
- Thursday: M.A. School Spirit Day (Seniors: Blackout)
- Friday: Twin/Duo Day
Join us for Homecoming events next week. Here are the scheduled events:
Tuesday, Sept. 26
- “Minute to Win It” Assembly in the chapelteria at the Mendota Campus, 10:15 a.m.
Wednesday, Sept. 27
- Powder Puff Football at the South Campus Field, 2:30 p.m.
Thursday, Sept. 28
- Pep Fest at the South Campus Field, 2 p.m. Buses will transport students from the Mendota campus.
- Girls Varsity Tennis vs. Minneapolis Roosevelt at the Upper School courts, 4 p.m.
- Boys Varsity Football Game vs. St. Paul Highland Park at Blake (Hopkins), 5:30 p.m. tailgate behind the pavilion area behind the baseball fields, 7:00 p.m. kickoff. Game tickets $5 for adults; kids free.
Friday, Sept. 29
- Coronation in the South Campus upper gym, 7- 9 p.m.
Saturday, Sept. 30
- Redhawk 5k and Kid Fun Run at the South Campus track, 8:30 a.m.
- Worship and Remembrance: Awards Recognition Ceremony in the South Campus chapel, 10 a.m.
- Girls Varsity Volleyball vs. Minnesota Transitions Charter at the South Campus gym, 11 a.m.
- Homecoming Festival at the South Campus field, 11:30 a.m.-3:30 p.m. Food trucks will be available.
- Boys Varsity Soccer vs. Byron Public Schools at the South Campus field, 1 p.m.
- Girls Varsity Soccer vs. Rockford at the South Campus field, 3 p.m.
- Homecoming Dance in the chapelteria at the Mendota Campus, 8-11 p.m. Tickets are $10 in advance (available during lunches on Thursday or Friday), or $15 at the door.